NextCrew offers cloud based solutions to help staffing companies lower their operations cost by managing their contingent workforce more efficiently. Our technology offers self-service option for employees to manage their profile and apply for jobs with a single click. They can also easily update time-sheets via web app or mobile app once they’re on the job.
Our cloud based technology provides the tools your on-demand workforce needs to help your company service your clients quickly. These include:
- Profile management. They can update their availability, training, certifications, contact information, and more.
- Job Management. With one click, they can apply to jobs via text, email, website, or mobile app. The system can send notifications to candidates based on skill, location, and availability.
- Time-sheet management. Getting hours from candidates no longer has to be a bottleneck in the system. Your employees can update their hours directly on the mobile app.
- Interactive SMS. For many applicants, text messaging and mobile apps are the preferred method of communication. Rather than fighting it, use it to your advantage. With our innovative interactive SMS communication platform, employees can instantly accept or decline a job request and the response is displayed in your system in real time.
- Mobile application. Optimizing your system to smart phones is good business. 1 in every 10 users access the internet exclusively through a mobile device. This will allow more of your candidates to stay in communication and be notified about jobs.
- GEO Check-In. The app that will be integrated to your system also provides a GEO check-in that allows your staff to check in and out for different jobs as they go to work for you.
If you provide temporary staffing, you need to consider offering these tools to your workforce. It can only enhance your business and their overall experience.
Contact NextCrew to learn more and get a free consultation or demo today!
For a staffing company to retain top talent it’s essential to provide them with all the right tools. Offering a self-directed method to applicants can save time for staffing coordinators and ensure that new profile information is accurate and efficient.